It’s easy to see auras it just takes a bit of patience, give it a few weeks and you’ll be starting to see results, if not before, although it takes a long time to get really good at it. You may have noticed that you sometimes see things out of the corner of your eye more clearly or brightly, for instance when you look up at the stars (try it!).
To give you an idea of what the light of an aura looks like, think of when someone takes a photo of you with a flash. That flash that you see is a bit like what an aura looks like and works in a similar way. ie when you look directly at it, it disappears, but then you see it again from your peripheral vision.
For another example look at this turquoise colour for as long as possible without blinking. Then look at a white piece of paper, you should be able to see a pinkish colour when you blink. Again this is not an aura, just an after image in the opposite colour to turquoise, but it gives you an idea of what the glow of an aura looks like.
Here’s how to learn to see auras
- Hold your hand about 20-30cm from your face in front of a white background.
- Relax your eyes and try to stare off into space so you are looking beyond your hand, keeping it in your vision but not looking directly at it.
- Keep doing this and try not to blink. You may need to practice this stage for a bit but soon you should see a clear kind of glow surround your fingers. The tricky part here is not to look directly at it when you see it, just keep it in the corner of your vision
- When you do blink the glow will fade but do it again and it will start to come back easier and easier
- Soon the glow will take on a colour and this is the first level of your aura.
- Once you’ve practised a bit try staring off above someones head especially if they are in front of a light background (and they don’t get freaked out!)
- Again relax your eyes (sometimes being tired helps!) and wait for the glow to appear.
It really does work, I’ve done it and even mananged to teach my friends who had never done it before when we stared at another friend who was meditating in front of a dimly lit white background, his aura was all glowing and pinky purple and pulsating and we all saw it!
Be aware that there are actually several levels of your aura, but the first one you are likely to see will probably relate to the health or emotional state of your body and mind.
Once you see your’s or someone else’s aura, you will want to know the colour meanings, check this chart or visit the link below (from which I got the chart!).
Do you have any tips and tricks to share on seeing auras? Or perhaps you’ve just tried it and seen something, please comment and tell us about it!